Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs. You will manage a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Works with leads, architects, manager, and business partners to define system requirements and create resolution;
- Analyze existing architectural design and ascertain changes that have to be done without adversely affecting scalability and performance;
- Develop exciting new features and enhancements to the applications;
- Responsible for technical evaluation of products and produce efficient and high quality deliverables in a timely manner;
- Support deployment of the software and provide post launch support;
- Test and debug code; assist with QA when required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Java and J2EE technologies;
- Experience with XML/HTTP and or Restful Web services;
- Experience with JQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML, Java script, CSS and AngularJS;
- Hands on experience with Struts, Spring and Hibernate;
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams;
- Communication & stakeholder management skills;
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues;
- Experience with RabbitMQ.