Are you a professional with strong coding chops and interest in doing something relevant? Spend your next Springs at MULTIVISION, we have some full-time opportunities.
POSITION: Software Developer Engineer
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will work alongside an agile team of Developers, Designers, and Telecommunication Engineers to build Metric (www.metric.pt) – an innovative Web Application for the Telecommunication Industry – as well as compete in the Foosball and table tennis.
Selected candidates will work with the GSMA Award-Nominee Software Engineering Unit.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Prospective candidates should have experience with some of the following technologies and an eagerness to learn more while adapting to the project:
- Semantic, standards-driven web development and design, looking towards HTML5 and CSS3;
- Web frameworks such as Slim, Ruby on Rails or Symfony;
- Data collection and analysis using MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- Creating maps and charts with tools such as the Google and OpenStreet Maps APIs, Leaflet, D3.js, Raphael, etc.
- You should have a project or two that you can show us to demonstrate that you’re able to take something from concept to completion.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering;
- Positions are open to professionals with significant experience (at least 2y).