Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management and Executive Search. Integrated in Gi Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
- Risk Management Analyst (m/f)
This professional will be part of a Financial Services company, focused on NPL business, within a team of Risk Management reporting to a Manager, with the main responsibilities:
- Monitoring overall servicing practices and performance of the portfolio;
- Preparing reports to investors, rating agencies, accounting and insurance companies and to internal use;
- Ensure adherence to service levels in accordance with the Service Level Agreement;
- Data feed analysis and mapping from the Seller on a loan/asset by loan/asset level to FS applications;
- Tailor-made reporting capacity on performance, portfolio stratifications, collections, collaterals, etc;
- Debt manager process control, including adherence to loan/asset contractual conditions, installment issuance and cash flow schema;
- Promote efficient procedures among all parties;
- Continuous search for cost saving opportunities and process improvement;
- Implement bespoke servicing process, according to business plan revisions;
- Oversee the arrears time frame management;
- Ensuring arrangements conform with clients and investors;
- Portfolio cash management.
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration or Economics;
- Experience in a similar function minimum 2 years;
- Fluent in English;
- Excelente knowledge of MsOffice;
- Client Orientated;
- Results Driven;
- Commitment to Ethics, Values & Company;
- Good Comunication, Coorporation and Initiative skills;
- Business Awareness & Strategic Vision;
- Good Negotiation skills;
- Leading & Empowering People;
- Need to Apply and Develop Specialized Knowledge;
- Quality and Rigor.
If you’re interested please send your CV, specifying the reference 15618.