This role will be responsible for supporting the rollout of the global Internal Communications strategy for our fast-growing, luxury e-commerce business. Based in Porto and reporting to the Internal Communication Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing digital assets with occasional print design requests.
The main focus for this role will be to assist the Internal Communications team.
- Work with the Internal Communications team on developing and designing internal digital assets such as newsletters, e-mail template, presentations, merchandising etc;
- Contribute to the development of the company’s assets to establish a strong look and feel of the Farfetch brand internally and externally;
- Create, obtain and edit images, graphics and layouts for digital and print purposes;
- Support Internal Communications and needs on an on-going basis.
Who you are
- Ideally, Graphic Design or Visual Communications related degree or experience;
- Advanced level user of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Fundamental understanding of typography and composition, and printing methods;
- Experience working with brand guidelines;
- Proficient with HTML and CSS;
- Proven experience designing emails, graphic identity development and printed materials;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working to tight deadlines;
- Ideally, some previous experience working on Internal Communications design briefs;
- Understanding of basic UI/UX principles advantageous.