Who we are
NetJets’ mission is to enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time. We focus on improving on-time performance and offering unparalleled access. We want to make each travel experience special and personalised. And attract and retain Owners.
The Owner Services Account Manager at NetJets Europe
The Owner Services Account Manager interacts with customers (Owners) concerning flight reservations, daily flight management and general enquiries, being the first point of contact between customers and NetJets, to provide with an uncompromisingly efficient, prompt, consultative and personalized interface, in order to deliver a unique experience and to continuously increase their satisfaction.
- Manage the first point of contact between Owners and NetJets, answering incoming calls and dealing with e-mails, faxes and sms messages, to assist customers in their specific enquiries, new flight reservation requests and changes on the existing reservations, in the most prompt, consultative, personalized and efficient way, in order to guarantee that customer needs are anticipated, met and exceeded and creative solutions are provided to fulfil their travel needs
- Provide information to Owners regarding airports, restrictions, aircraft performance, documents required for travel and other details in order to deliver an uncompromisingly and efficient level of service
- Load the flight details of new reservations and changes accurately and promptly into the reservations system (IJET) in order to guarantee that all relevant departments have the correct and necessary data to fulfil the Owners’ requests, providing a high quality customer service
- Guarantee the flight’s feasibility, by checking information in the reservation system, in order to promptly send the flight confirmation to Owners, delivering a high standard of service
- Ensure that all data regarding the passengers on the NetJets flights is up to date and accurate to prevent issues for the Owners that might impact the NetJets business
- Anticipate, in conjunction with the relevant department(s) (Sales, Scheduling, Catering and Ground Transport etc.), potential areas of Owner discontent or conflict and ensure that appropriate decisions are executed to minimize adverse consequences to the Owners
- Communicate with Owners whenever there is a chance that an operational issue may affect their flight or flight related arrangements
- Interact with Owners in non-standard, conflict or complaints situations, solving issues by actively addressing the specific issues to prevent re-occurrence and build upon Owner satisfaction
- Manage the travel needs of Owners allocated to Key Account Managers whenever necessary, acting as a back-up to the Owner Services Key Account Managers
Who we are looking for
- University degree preferred with an emphasis in aviation or tourism
- Experience in customer-facing or call centre environments
- Fluency in written and spoken English/French (additional languages including Russian, German, Italian,
- Dutch and Spanish are a plus)
Careers at NetJets Europe
Today, NetJets is the world’s largest private jet company. But in the beginning, it was just another good idea. In between, the talents of our people made all the difference.
At NetJets we aim to provide a respectful and trusting accountable workplace that rewards achievement. We support our team members, both at work and in their community.
At NetJets Europe we offer an enriching and diverse environment, with continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
Our HR team is passionate about internal service because the heartbeat of our company is our people. We are constantly looking for the most talented, creative and resilient professionals.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply online today!