Spring Professional is hiring for its multinational client of reference in its industry, in the region of Lisbon.
- Manager, organize, direct and run day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations;
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards;
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping;
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results;
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus;
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions;
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff;
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime;
- Commit to plant safety procedures;
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets;
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- BS degree in Business Management or related field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Proven work experience as a Prodution Manager/5+ years’ manager operations experience;
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources);
- Familiarity with alimentary industry standard equipment and technical expertise;
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes;
- Computer literacy/ Proficient with MS Office;
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by exemple;
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills;
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting;
- Excellent communication skills.