As a Contact Center Manager you will partner with our corporate client to make all the strategic decisions regarding the Contact Center operation. You will work with your Assistant Contact Center Manager to achieve the results and will be responsible for planning the necessary actions – recruitment, training, IT development, logistic conditions – coordinating the successful implementation with our internal departments. You will be focused on SLAs, KPIs, profitability, customer satisfaction and on adding value to your Account.
- Manage the Contact Center Operation and being responsible for strategic decision-making;
- Defining and implementing action plans to achieve the expected results, working as a focal point between the client and Teleperformance’s internal departments;
- Driving the P&L;
- Driving the operational results (SLAs and KPIs);
- Driving the team (Assistant Contact Center Manager, First Line Managers and Customer Service
- Representatives) to deliver a service of excellence.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in Portuguese (mandatory);
- Experience managing Contact Center operations (mandatory);
- Experience managing Sales projects (preferable);
- Experience financial management: budget, margin and P&L;
- Good negotiation Skills;
- Proactive attitude and sense of responsibility.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment.