The Backend Developer is responsible for developing the back end and unit testing systems components. This individual will have a proven track record of Java in fast paced organizations where time to market, quality and rapid change are critical to the company’s success.
The position is targeted to a Developer who is able to help take this function to a new level as the company continues its rapid growth.
- Responsible for developing the backend components, including moderately complex areas of the product;
- Testing system components;
- Occasional tasks supervision;
- Investigating and resolve most part of the issues;
- Product debugging.
Key experience & qualifications
- IT Background;
- Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies;
- Java, J2EE, development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency and multi time zone solution;
- Experience with common server-side Java technologies such as Servlets, Spring, Web Service Frameworks;
- Client-server protocols such as SOAP, REST;
- Experience of using established design patterns.
Key skills & attributes
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.