Impossible communications team is looking for a video marketing professional who will help us to tell meaningful stories via video and motion graphics. You will have an integral role within our PR and Communications department and help strengthen and further develop our brand voice.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a natural storyteller
- can quickly take a story from concept to content
- understands brand voice & presence on social media
- and produces deliverables that are tailored and optimized for specific platforms.
- creates storyboards
- has animation capabilities
- edits audio, video, and motion graphics
- is familiar with audio recording workflow
- clearly communicates with project stakeholders to deliver projects on-time
- participates in brainstorming sessions, contributes to creative conversations & provides technical input
We would be extra happy if you:
- have a solid understanding of camera equipment, lighting, and sound capture
- are familiar with/passionate about technology
- can process large volumes of information quickly (our work spans across many industries)
- have excellent communication skills
- Open, collaborative work space with like-minded talented people
- Gym membership and healthcare on long term contract
- Flexible holidays
- Fruit, snacks and coffee
- A positive and inspiring work environment
Please mind it’s a full-time position, based in Lisbon, Portugal.