CGI is seeking for a Delivery Manager, with experience with Outsystems platform, to join our team.
If you are seeking for high visible impact projects, this is the right project for you!
- Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications;
- Design and build a functional and technical system architecture based on business needs and drivers;
- Design third-party integrations, being the technical point of contact;
- Responsible for solution non-functional requirements, like, solution performance, scalability and security;
- Manage tasks and technical people according to project needs;
Manages delivery team, ensuring team work, commitment and alignment expectations;
- Guarantee quality procedures and OutSystems behaviors.
- Sizes features and assigns work;
- Supports feature delivery demos;
- Manages solution staging life-cycle, conducting QA and production deployments, supporting overall solution rollout procedures.
- Degree’s in Computer Engineering, or similar areas;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Outsystems certification;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player attitude.
What we offer:
- Integration of highly dynamic organizational structure;
- Remuneration conditions according to the experience and demonstrated knowledge.
If you are looking for a job like this, send your application.