Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
- Collect payments on past due bills;
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed;
- Contact international B2B customers using email and telephone;
- Attempt to collect payment.
- BS in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related degree;
- At least 1 years of experience in a business related field;
- Mandatory ability to speak, read and write fluent English (C1) – Certified;
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish (B1);
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel).
If you like administrative functions, and are excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with ability to handle multiple duties this job is for you!