This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical and business acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Center however the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Supervise day to day operations, control warranty costs and travel expenses.
- Manage service and parts operations at the store level.
- Performs Service Writing and Counsel.
- Train, mentor team, Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles and service center.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Manage the running of the business.
- Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience preferred. In Lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
- Automotive equipment and servicing methods.
- Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
- ERP and DMS Systems, MS Office Suite.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required.
- Service Manager and Service Advisor experience.
- Hybrid Experience a plus.
- Certification to repair A/C systems and handle refrigerant desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a service manager.
- Valid driver’s license.