Tesla is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Centre; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In’s to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Return missed phone calls, email in no less than 5 minutes.
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention.
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical.
- Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary.
- Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle.
- Coordinate the detail of every vehicle prior to delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer.
- Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- High School diploma or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English required
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Experience in operational use and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment.
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office.
- Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred.
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must have two years of driving experience.