Solvay has currently 2 SAP ECC6 Core Systems based on a wide range of modules. Our team of 35 people, WorldWide, is in charge of working on Sales (SD), Logistics (LE) and Customs (GTS) modules, mainly on projects but also on maintenance on these modules.
We are looking for new Experts in SAP to report to Solvay Business Services Information Systems Order-to-Cash Sales & Logistic Domain Leader.
The different tasks are:
- Animate workshops with users during projects or for new requirements
- Understand the needs and find the best solutions taking into account the core system and/or the SAP standard solutions
- Do the customizing or the specifications if developments are needed – is in contact with the supplier for the developments
- Do the unit tests, integration tests and participate to the acceptance tests
- Participate to projects like upgrades, roll out, optimization projects, new functionalities …
- Take in charge projects as project leader (projects could be cross modules)
- Coordinate part of the Order-to-Cash perimeter, including experts follow up, and interface with our suppliers (for the support and the developments)
- Academic / Professional training background: Scientific Engineer grading; SAP Training.
- Required knowledge: SAP Sales and Distribution (orders, pricing, deliveries, invoices) and Logistics (transportation and transportation costs) on process and technical sides; Abap development knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience required: 5 years of experience in SAP SD/LE on customizing and specifications; Experience in projects and maintenance in a WorldWide environment; Working in Chemical company is a plus.
- Languages: Good level in English, French is a plus.
- Behavioral competencies: Open to listen, rigorous, autonomous and proactive; Good level of communication and analytical skills.
- Business travel requirements: Mainly in Europe (Lyon, Paris, Germany) – 5 days per month (a bit more at the beginning)
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- Growth opportunity in an international company