As part of the Welcome and Support team you will be responsible for welcoming and integrating foreign newcomers upon their arrival to Lisbon and during their stay with Teleperformance.
- Airport pickup and relocation support;
- Support in dealing with administrative and legal procedures;
- Providing 24h/7 support to workers living in Teleperformance’s apartments;
- Problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (minimum B2);
- Degree in Social Sciences (Psychology, Social Service or similar) or in Tourism;
- Previous professional experience in the areas mentioned above;
- Experience in conflict resolution;
- Availability to work on weekends;
- Driver’s license (mandatory).
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.