We are searching for a Siebel CRM Specialist who will assume functional and technical analysis of business requirements elaborating and providing high level design to suppliers.
- To review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
- To validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
- To ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
- To assist acceptance testing activities for requested functionalities;
- To influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Proven experience in CRM business analysis and/or design roles;
- Previous professional background in Siebel CRM development roles will be valued;
- Solid knowledge of Siebel 8 or higher;
- Knowledge in different CRM components (Customer Order Fulfilment,
- Customer SLA Management and Product Management) will be valued;
- Knowledge of IT telecommunications architecture, applications and systems will be valued;
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
- Good communication and presentation skills (interacts with technical and business audiences);
- Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
- Good analytic and critical thinking.