We’re looking for a talented junior Ruby Developer to join our Support Development Team and to be responsible for the support of the ingestion process.
You will be working as part of a team on state of the art platforms for media entertainment. We can offer opportunities for rapid career progression and a commitment for ongoing and continuous learning.
- Monitor the content Ingestion process assuring its success on all phases.
- Identify problems and apply patches and solutions.
- Create and maintain easily deployable code.
- Participate in Projects Technical discussions to help identify and devise smart solutions.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Ruby – More than 3 months experience using also Rails.
- Proficiency working with Linux environments.
- Solid understanding of SQL in MySQL / PostgreSQL / Mongo.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
Nice to have:
- Relevant IT higher education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with Capistrano.
- Work in a result-driven, fun, and dynamic startup environment.
- Offers competitive compensation including base and bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
Motivation letter will be valued