We’re looking for a talented NodeJS developer to join our Backend Development Team and be responsible for the data processes.
You will be working as part of a team on state of the art platforms for media entertainment. We can offer opportunities for rapid career progression and a commitment for ongoing and continuous learning.
- Write NodeJS microservices at the highest level of quality, service and availability.
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Create and maintain easily deployable code.
- Be a key part of the idea generation process and participate in discussions to help identify and devise smart and new solutions.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Relevant IT higher education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- NodeJS – More than 2 years experience, along with microservices common libraries such as SenecaJS, Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- Strong know-how using MySQL / PostgreSQL / Mongo.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration.
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with REDIS / Memcache use cases.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Work in a result-driven, fun, and dynamic startup environment.
- Offers competitive compensation including base and bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
Motivation letter will be valued