We’re looking for a talented Content Delivery developer to join our Backend Development Team and to be responsible for the media streaming and content delivery process.
You will be working as part of a team on state of the art platforms for media entertainment. We can offer opportunities for rapid career progression and a commitment for ongoing and continuous learning.
- Design, implement and launch highly-reliable Media Streaming systems from the planning stage through execution to product launch.
- Prototype, develop, engineer and manage end-to-end video architecture services including: video acquisition, video transcoding and processing, and video distribution to internal and external platforms.
- Participate in Projects Technical discussions to help identify and devise smart solutions.
- Relevant IT higher education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1+ year of software development experience with backend, service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++ or Go.
- Knowledge of multimedia delivery protocols and containers for live and on-demand streaming, including OGG, MP3, MP4, MPEG-DASH, HLS and Smooth Streaming.
- Experience using NGINX Server.
- Experience with open source video processing tools (e.g., FFmpeg, MEncoder, x264, VLC, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of live streaming implementations.
- REST API development experience.
- Microservices experience.
- AWS and CDN (or other cloud-based) experience.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Work in a result-driven, fun, and dynamic startup environment.
- Offers competitive compensation including base and bonus.
- Professional development opportunities.
Motivation letter will be valued