Reporting into the NPO Automation organization the product owner will execute activities related to delivery tools and solutions to our service delivery engineers. The product owner will plan and execute activities with the program manager and report status, and any issues, in a timely manner.
Main Responsibility Area
The product owner will provide plan and prioritize solution needs for the development and delivery teams. As an interface between the needs of the services business and the solution development teams, they will develop and maintain the vision and roadmap for solutions and understand how this can be incrementally delivered to end users while making best use of development resources.
Responsibilities and key tasks:
- Requirements gathering for automation and tooling of Nokia services
- Ownership, development and maintenance of solution vision and roadmaps
- Interfacing with solution development teams in order to communicate and negotiate feature development
- Interface with service delivery teams and experts in order to understand automation needs
- Break down major requirements in to small incremental value-add features and prioritize with stakeholders
- Enthusiastically promote solutions including hands on demonstrations
- Contribute to business case development
Be available to development teams in order to quickly answer queries or negotiate solutions
An understanding of the elements existing in a modern mobile telecommunications network.
Understanding of the tools used within a software development environment.
- University qualified with experience in a relevant industry 5+ years mandatory
- Experience of working in a dynamic customer service delivery environment Mandatory
- Understanding of modern incremental software development techniques such as Scrum Mandatory
- Certified Scrum Product Owner qualification Desirable
- Experience of a remote service delivery organization Desirable
- Fluent written and spoken/conversational English Mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English language Mandatory
- Capability to work in a team environment Mandatory
- Capability to comply with the process in use by the project Mandatory
- Capability to accurate record and verify own work Mandatory
- Ability to work with reasonable flexibility to for success of a project or deliverable Mandatory
- Ability to travel abroad for short periods of support, knowledge transfer or training as required by the program Desirable
- Experience in telecommunication 2G, 3G and 4G radio access technology Desirable