The Remote Framework Product Manager is fully responsible for the planning of the Remote Framework, Nokia’s Remote Access System towards 450 customers and enabling 6 million remote usage hours a year. The Remote Framework is the underlying delivery platform for Care Engine and NPO Engine as well as for various other remote automation cases. The framework consist of roundabout 15 tools and applications like RAS, RAS Service Node, Prosper, Smart Deployment Server, Data Privacy Controller, Virtual Support Engineer, Cloud Controller, App Store and others.
Main Responsibility Area
The Remote Framework Product Manager is responsible for the future planning of the Remote Framework in close cooperation with the Architects, with the Release Manager and with all stakeholders from GS, MN P, A&A, FN and others.
Main tasks of the Product Manager:
- Demand gathering from stakeholders.
- Periodical meetings with the stakeholder community
- Partnering with other units within or outside of GS DE.
- Partnering with IT.
- Partnering with MN P and A&A.- Calculating business cases
- Pre-Analysis and evaluation of feature candidates
- Feature packaging
- Mid and long term road map.
- Team member of Care and NPO Engine.
- Participate in various other projects where Remote Framework is contributing or acting as a stakeholder.
(interaction with customers required time to time)
- A general understanding of Nokia’s supplied customer services as well as good knowledge of Nokia’s product portfolio would be an advantage.
- Good/fluent written and spoken English is a prerequisite.
- Leader role, driving direction of the project/work as well as the longer term evolution plan
- Ability to work collaboratively with other cross-functional organizations
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, capable to work in an international environment
- Able to influence and negotiate
- Autonomous working style
- Good technical understanding is mandatory.
A service mindset is mandatory.