We are searching for a Solution Architect to integrate the Group Enterprise Technology that will have as main objective to develop the best Unified Communication (UC) products to serve markets needs and customer satisfaction.
- To deliver UC solutions into Markets and Central hosting centre in to time/cost/quality aligned with Group Marketing plans;
- To develop and maintain solution designs for UC solutions based on Customer and Marketing service requirements, ensuring smooth integration and that the technology when implemented will be operable and have appropriate service levels;
- To provide active support to product lifecycle management by working closely with Product Development teams, Engineering and Operational teams ensuring efficient cost and service level performance;
- To collaborate in the technology roadmap definition for UC products with Enterprise services ensuring maximum architecture synergies in a global environment, optimising resources, simplifying architectures and minimising duplications;
- To establish and maintain the relationship with the key suppliers during the entire lifecycle of the product.
- Engineering degree;
- Experience in building architectures for converged Enterprise products and services;
- Detailed knowledge of telecommunications and telco IT network systems and their services (5 years +);
- Detailed knowledge of IMS, IN, NGIN, SBC, LTE, Call Manager technologies, Unified Communications technologies;
- Strong knowledge in Mobile and Fixed Core Network technologies;
- Knowledge in Mobile Apps development technologies and methodologies;
- Proven experience working in an international environment, preferably having covered roles in both local and
- Group units;
- Good communication and presentation skills.