We are hiring a Reporting Clerk (m/f) for our client, a multinational company based in Oeiras.
Role: Work within the reporting team, perform reporting activities in a timely & efficient manner and in compliance with the management and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and prepare financial reporting and consolidated accounts;
- Gather, input, review and report financial informatioon which complies with accounting standards and management requirements;
- Manage and prepare specific accounting reporting for external communication purpose;
- Assist the team leader in maintaining open communications channels with customers developing high standards for service delivery;
- Provide input to continuos process improvement.
- Minimum of High school diploma
- Basic experience in accounting
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Financial and Business Object
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good level of English and Spanish (is a Plus)
- Proactive & adaptable
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working enviroment