Contribute to harmonization, standard design and continuos improvement for O2C processes.
Design and operate governance for O2C related topics.
Contribute actively to the deployment of a O2C solution across the group.
- Actively engage with countries and SSC stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the process owned and convince stakeholders of the value to standardization;
- Coordinate with other members of the team in best practice sharing;
- Build the roadmap for O2C process enhancement;
- Ensure appropriate KPI´s, metrics and reporting is implemented to measure the success of funcion across organizations. Regularly benchmark with competitors and other industries in order to evolve processes;
- Ensure appropriate process design in a continuous improvement approach (flow, KPI´s, business rules);
- Manage O2C solutions (design, governance set-up, gap analysis, change management, implementation, pilot set up, tests plans, roll out and run);
- Drives change management, communication and training related to O2C topics;
- Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy;
- Work with the BPI (business process improvement) team in SSC tom improve process, support service quality and manage KPI´s ans escalations whilst adhering to process and compliance needs. Synchronize process improvement plans with GPOs in charge of other interfacing processes, and BPI. Design and follow up change plans associated;
- Manage R2R solutions (design, governance set-up, gap analysis, change management, implementation, pilot set up, tests plan, roll out and run);
- Participate in retained organizations definition, design & implementation.
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in an accounting environment
- Very good knowledge of accounting standards
- Very good knowledge of Oracle Finance + good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel & Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Quality- and service-oriented
- Highly motivated and flexible
- English and at least one additional European language skills
If you want apply for this opportunity send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: O2C