Contribute to harmonization, standard design and continuos improvement for P2P processes.
Design and operate governance for P2P related topics.
Contribute actively to the deployment of a P2P solution across the group.
- Participate in the deployment of a Group P2P solution across the Group, in collaboration with Group Purchasing director:
- Project pilot set up
- Run functional gap analysis and drive change plan
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders
- Define test plans and follow up
- Change management and user training, towards both internal stakeholders and suppliers Governance set up
- Manage P2P solutions after go live (governance, communication, change management, change requests…)
- Drives change management, communication & training related to P2P topics, towards both internal and external stakeholders
- Actively engage with countries and SSC stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the processes owned and convince stakeholders of the value to standardization
- Ensures appropriate KPI, metrics and reporting is implemented to measure the success of function across organizations. Regularly benchmark with competitors and other industries in order to evolve processes
- Ensure maintenance of associated documentation, and ensure knowledge sharing
- Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy
- Work with the BPI (Business Process Improvement) team in SSC to improve process, support service quality and manage KPIs and escalations whilst adhering to process and compliance needs. Synchronize process improvement plans with GPOs in charge of other interfacing processes, and BPI. Design and follow up change plans associated.
- Build the roadmap for P2P enhancement (functional projects, IT projects, training…)
- Participate in retained organizations definition, design & implementation
- Coordinate with other members of the team in best practice sharing
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: SSC and Countries P2P teams, other accounting teams, controlling, and other financial departments/ Group functional domain experts (directors, Subjects Matter Experts)
- External consulting partners
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in an accounting environment
- Very good knowledge of accounting standards
- Very good knowledge of Oracle Finance + P2P solutions + good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel & Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- End-to-end-process knowledge on P2P
- Quality- and service-oriented
- Highly motivated and flexible
- English and at least one additional European language skills
Please make attention: You have to travel a lot to France.