In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support Business Process Management.
- Work with the different stakeholders in order to meet customer needs (Internal / External).
- Support the local PMO for the Coordination and Implementation of new Projects and Initiatives.
- Present new solutions for products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Conduct and support the User Acceptance Tests, interacting with the different stakeholders.
- Make internal recommendations regarding necessary changes to company policies that can affect products and processes.
- Support of the compliance guidelines to maintain and supply access rights within AIM (Access Identity Management) and the Internal Control Systems.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion within Departments, internal or external.
- Support comprehensive analysis and documentation of all processes, not only for the Business Process
- Management, but for BCM, IT Risk Management, MaRisk Compliance.
We believe that the right profile for this job should have:
- 2/3 years of Experience working in Projects as a consultant or internal resource (distinct advantage within
- Automotive Financial area – Retail, Wholesale, Renting, Insurance and Services).
- University Degree in Management / Economics / Engineering
- Good Project Management skills.
- Computer knowledge including, MS-Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Preferable Native Portuguese, proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of ISO quality Standards related to Process Management activities (distinct advantage).
If you think this job could be challenging, please send your application via LinkedIn.