Group Finance Organization Department protects integrity of finance processes and provides global governance. Among a team of GPOs, the candidate will be responsible for the following :
- Actively engage with countries and SSC stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the processes owned and convince stakeholders of the value to standardization
- Ensure appropriate process design in a continuous improvement approach (flow, KPIs, Business rules). Drive harmonization across countries, definition of target processes, design and contribute to implementation of projects which continuously increase the maturity of the process – eg: solution design, CoA definition, internal controls. Coordinate and prepare elements for arbitrations.
- Ensures appropriate KPI, metrics and reporting is implemented to measure the success of function across organizations. Regularly benchmark with competitors and other industries in order to evolve processes
- Ensure maintenance of associated documentation, and ensure knowledge sharing Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy
- W ork with the BPI (Business process improvement) team in SS C to improve process, support service quality and manage KPIs and escalations whilst adhering to process and compliance needs. Synchronize process improvement plans with GPOs in charge of other interfacing processes, and BPI. Design and follow up change pl ans associated.
- Build the roadmap for R2R process enhancement (functional projects, IT projects, training…)
- Manage R2R solutions (design, governance set-up, gap analysis, change management, implementation, pilot set up, tests plans, roll out and run)
- Participate in retained organizations definition , design & implementation
- Drives change management, communication & training related to R2R topics
- Coordinate with other members of the team in best practice sharing
Previous experience and competencies necessary for success:
- You are graduated from a business school or equivalent and have 5 years experience in a Finance Department and in an international environment.
- You speak and write English fluently ( You have an ability to work, communicate and persuade in English ), knowledge of Portuguese is an asset
- You have a strong working knowledge of Excel (advanced level) and PowerPoint and you are at ease with all kinds of software.
- You have a strong working knowledge of R2R solutions ( Blackine, Trintech…)
- You are autonomous and able to work on complex topics
- You are open-minded and have problem solving skills
- You are a Team worker
- You have a proven ability to o communicate in a multicultural environment
Major areas of competency necessary for succes:
- Successful similar experience within a SSC, with proven ability to transform business and process
- Experienced with process change and in driving operational improvement using methodologies such as Six sigma/Lean
The job is located in Lisbon area with 2 or 3 Europcar travels per month
If you want to take your career to the next level and have a motivating job in an international company, this job is for you !