We are searching for an IT Business Partner Analyst who will be responsible for collecting the business requirements, assume its functional and technical analysis and manage the overall project progress.
- To elaborate and provide high level design to suppliers;
- To review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
- To validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
- To ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
- To assist acceptance testing activities for requested functionalities;
- To ensure that the delivery fulfils the defined requirements;
- To influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Proven experience in IT business analysis and/or project management roles;
- Professional experience and/or knowledge in the telecom sector will be valued;
- Training and/or Certification in project management methodologies will be valued; Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (interacts with technical and business audiences);
- Proactivity, adaptation and conflict management skills;
- Good analytic and critical thinking with a problem solving drive.