We are searching for an EAI Architect who will be assuming the definition of specific EAI solutions by working closely with the available pool of specialists (CRM, BI and Online/Retail) when gathering and analysing business requirements and transforming it into a solution high level design.
- To assume the definitions of EAI roadmap;
- To evaluate market and technology trends, participating in new integration solutions testing and validation;
- To assume the interface with the continuous improvement team helping to identify technical issues and suggesting corrective measures;
- To influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Proven experience in EAI architecture and/or senior development roles;
- Professional experience and/or knowledge in Webmethods (will be valued);
- Knowledge and/or curiosity in new technologies regarding EAI and Big Data;
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
- Good communication and presentation skills (interacts with technical and business audiences);
- Sense of proactivity and dynamism;
- Good analytic and critical thinking.