Working at Tupperware® is about much more than just a job. You’ll bring your individuality to shape a job that’s as unique as you are.
Spark Your Career as a Regional HR Manager
- Partners with the Managing Director and the AVP to effectively manage Human Resources within Iberia (Portugal & Spain).
- Oversees all aspects of Human Resources (HR) and related policies & procedures, legal matters including: staffing, performance management, talent management, succession planning, compensation, benefits, employee development and employee relations.
- Ensures appropriate and effective organization structures are in place within the countries.
- Develops and manages headcount and salary plan.
- Identify recruiting needs in collaboration with the management.
- Recruits, hires, trains and terminates staff under the control of the Managing Director. Ensures appropriate procedures/processes are in place for countries.
- Oversees recruiting process when necessary.
- Coordinates with European Headquarters for incremental headcount and key management positions.
- Manages country headcount to budget.
- Provides monthly staffing report and organization chart up-date to headquarter.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze employee surveys.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manages salary structures for each country in alignment with plan and headquarter guidelines.
- Researches and recommends changes to maintain market competitiveness.
- Prepares and maintains Personal Action Notices (PAN’s) for all bonus eligible employees.
- Manages payroll process to headquarter guidelines.
- Checks on correct process of payroll in compliance with Social Security laws as well as
Personal Income Tax and reporting matters.
- Manages the approval and pay-out procedures for all bonus programs.
- Oversees benefit programs administration ensuring competitiveness and accuracy in process.
- Implements and maintains other programs according to headquarter guidelines.
- Prepare and provide the company survey data.
- Maintains excellent relationships with work council and trade unions. Active involvement in the process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with associates at all levels within the country to understand issues and perspectives.
- Coaches and mentors management on management and HR issues to proactively deal with issues.
Development Management and Succession Planning:
- Manages performance management process within the organization, ensuring 100 % of performance reviews are completed in a timely manner according to the cycle.
- Reviews all documents and reports to MD, AVP and HR headquarter.
- Maintains career development process and tracking for key employees. Ensures that development decisions are implemented.
- Identifies and develops high potential associates in coordination with superiors and HR headquarter.
- Creates and maintains succession plan.
- Identifies, defines and coordinates training plan provided by headquarter.
- Identifies participants in partnership with department heads.
- Supports the Sales Department in the Distributor recruiting process as necessary.
- Provides legal perspective/knowledge to MD on business and employment matters with regard to employees and sales force members.
- Understands business structures and country statutes in order to advise and coordinate with external counsel.
- Represents Company at negotiations and court proceedings.
- Regularly update of internal HR systems (policies, etc.) and effective communication.
- Maintains accurate organization charts.
- Maintains accurate personnel files.
- Provides/coordinates legal advice for specific actions dealing with employees.
- Provides data and reports as necessary to headquarter.
- Participates as a team member in sales force events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Partner with country HR/Finance to ensure SOX compliance.
- Manage company car approval process.
Education & Experience
University degree and 5 year experience in a similar position is a must, as well as fluency in Portuguese, Spanish and English (written and spoken). Experience in dealing with work councils would be a great advantage.
We invite you to explore this opportunity and take the next step in transforming your potential into an incredible new reality. Submit your English CV and brief motivational today and let’s discover what we could accomplish together.
“” We are surprising. We are radiant. We are helpful. We are real.””