The Sales Engineer will be in charge of the sales of Flowserve products to customers in the Portuguese market.
He/she will introduce new products focusing on:
- Maintain customers base within the region of responsibility and further develop the market for steam and condensate equipment, as well as process and control valves
- Development of a service network for steam valves and controlling devices.
- Market and competition monitoring and communication with the parent company.
- Pricing determination in collaboration with the head office in Bremen.
- Development of agreed action plans, focus on products and customers based on the agreed strategy.
- Collection and targeted communication of specific product requirements to the market including general data of potentials.
- Support the existing distribution channels as well as developing new sales channels.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing OEM accounts.
- Accountable for the contact with EPC customers, ensuring participation in relevant projects.
- Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in steam and condensate including technical knowledge of valves.
- Plus 3 years of sales experience with valve’s portfolio; good existing contacts on end-user benefit.
- Self-starter/pioneer, strong intrinsic motivation, ability to persevere, entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness for traveling 50% of the time within Portugal.
- Required languages: Portuguese native level and English business level.
Achieve essential growth of Flowserve/Gestra sales across the entire portfolio within the market. Support, improve and increase performance of distributors and other potential sales channels.