We are searching for a Data Centre (DC) Network Engineer who will be responsible for all aspects related with the network infrastructure in a Data Centre including decision on technology, capacity planning and requirements gathering from the customers matching key network aspects such security, reliability, high availability, load balancing and redundancy.
- Migration planning and design to evolve legacy network environments into new network components and services;
- Provide best in class Solution design for Local Market services to achieve highest availability, service performance as well as scalability of designed solution considering the 5y strategy;
- Outline global network design standards to maximise efficiency and standardisation across all the local market services;
- Collaborate with operational risk stakeholders and other risk owners during the scoping of design policies, optimisation initiatives and projects;
- Contribution on the decision on technology;
- Capacity planning;
- Solution owner and definition of network standards and building blocks.
- University degree in Telecommunications;
- Strong background and experience in network services;
- Broad understanding of IP protocols at all layers of the stack and extensive experience with routing, firewall, network virtualisation and switching technologies;
- International experience and background in a complex business environment will be valued;
- Ability to work across an international and distributed team in a complex business environment;
- In-depth knowledge of IT, DC technology and process standards, well developed technical knowledge across a broad range of IT topics;
- Preparation or complete Cisco Certified Internet Expert certification;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English.