Euronext Technologies delivers all core trading applications used to run Euronext markets, International Markets and MTFs.
This includes member connectivity, order matching, market data broadcasting.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects to address new functional (Mifid 2, Business initiatives).
These initiatives are managed using Agile methodology.
The candidate will onboard one of the agile teams, analyze the requirements and bring design and development expertise to the team to deliver the required functionality.
- Being really interested in “Trading” Business
- Implementing in C/C++ new functionalities in the most complex Trading components
- Designing of performance critical subsystems
- Producing clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code
- Actively contributing to continuous code improvement
- Working with other teams on overall trading system design
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Engineer, minimum 10 years of C/C++ advanced development.
- Sound knowledge of C.
- Proficient in designing and developing with C++ using templates, C++ 11 required. The candidate should have broad experience with using templates, including STL and ideally other template based libraries.
- Other programming languages expertise like Java, Python, Flex… are a plus.
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of system and network programming on Linux.
- Practical experience in designing low latency applications.
- Experienced Talend will be a plus.
- Strong technical leadership, previous team lead experience is a plus.
- Familiar with “Devops” concepts (continuous integration and continuous deployment).
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- A very good level of English is required.
- French knowledge is a plus.
- We respect and value the people we work with
- We are unified through a common purpose
- We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
- We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
- We act with integrity in everything we do
- We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
- We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
- We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
- We take smart risks
- We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
- We focus on and encourage personal leadership
- We motivate each other with our ambition
- We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
- We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
- We reward and celebrate performance