You will be responsible for several IT platforms running on different environments.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance and mobile communications.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Microsoft Environments
- Windows Server and Roles (AD/DHCP/DNS/GPOs/Fileserver)
- Domain Clients
- Office Tools
- Debug and Troubleshooting
- Networking Fundamentals (Routing and Switching)
- Hardware Maintenance (Servers, Computers, Laptops, …)
- Helpdesk Experience
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Xenserver)
- Storage (NetAPP, HP)
- Firewall Management and Security Analysis (Fortinet)
- Wifi Solutions (Cisco, Aruba)
- Networking (Cisco)
- Email Platforms (Exchange, Office365)
- Backup Platforms (Symantec, Veeam)
- iPBX / Voice Solutions (Callmanager, Alcatel, Siemens, Asterisk)
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Being able to deal with stressful environment
- Have good communication skills
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, England and Switzerland.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at a fabulous office on Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We were considered one of the Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2015 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 70 happy people following an agile philosophy, and we’re still growing.