OGMA,S.A. is part of the Embraer Group, one of the largest groups in the aeronautics field. With more than nine decades of history, OGMA is a reference worldwide in the MRO Services and Aerostructures and as Authorized Service Center for some of the largest manufacturers worldwide as Embraer, Lockheed Martin and Rolls-Royce.
With about 1600 employees, we provide services for a variety of international clients in the fields of military and civil aviation.
To support the Company’s growth plan we intend to reinforce the team of Planning & Programming:
- Manage, evaluate and develop the competences and technical knowledge of the teams’ employees, ensuring the follow up of their development, in order to ensure their motivation and development, promote the optimization and the continuous improvement, as well as the fulfillment of established goals;
- Define and implement the general plans of action of the area, aligned with the Direction strategic goals, ensuring the work and activity processes, controlling the discrepancies to planning and ensuring the efficient allocation of available resources to achieve planned goals;
- Prepare, maintain and disclose the medium/long term aircraft planning (PDM) in order to accomplish the define sales goals, monitoring and reporting the PDM fulfillment and ensuring the definition and implementation of corrective and mitigation actions to discrepancies;
- Ensure the elaboration, maintenance and disclosure of load and capacity maintenance studies that allow the evaluation of the PDM (RCCP) viability, defining the necessary installed capacity and presenting balancing and capacity distribution proposals.
- Degree (5 years) in Engineering, preferably in Aeronautics, Aerospace or Mechanics;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the aeronautics industry, preferably with accumulated experience in the fields of production (maintenance), engineering, quality and PPCP;
- Knowledge of Microsoft based productivity tools;
- Knowledge of ERP systems as a user;
- English Language fluency (written and spoken);
- Project management knowledge (MS Project tool);
- OGMA’s product knowledge (aircraft).
To apply for this position, please answer this advert quoting Refª 90/2016.