Do manual repetitive tasks bother you to no end?
Do you want to be an automation orchestra player?
Do you want to work in a place that you consider to be your Second Home?
Do you want to deal with stress having fun while you work?
In this role, you’ll work side-by-side with our brightest software development minds to deploy, manage & support web apps. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes, starting from the ground up. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations while also troubleshooting and resolving issues in our dev and production environments.
- Automate, Automate, Automate;
- Adapt to and collaborate on a fast paced, highly technological environment;
- Contribute proactively on team project related tasks;
- Collate monitoring information and react to our alerting systems;
- Implement tools to build consistent environments.
Your climbing gear:
- Will to re-engineer processes;
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management;
- Ability to build on and use open-source tools/projects and cloud services;
- Good understanding of networking, load balancing and DNS;
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and work with tight timeframes as necessary.