Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career. Reporting to the Management Team, the selecte person will provide support in resource planning, production of management reporting on people matters, on training planning, on administrative preparation of the performance cycle, as well as to be the preferential point of contact with the other HR Business Partner and the HR administration of the Lisbon branch .
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Support the Management in the planning of resources in terms of specific profiles required for the activities and anticipation of vacant positions;
- Coordinate the production of job descriptions, and maintenance of its repository;
- Maintenance of the referential of the functions and the persons (JAD codes, organization chart, REFOG, internal distribution lists for HR communication);
- Prepare Managements’ reporting on people matters, such as FTE evolution, capacity planning, diversity and mobility.
- Collect and consolidate the training needs for individuals and teams;
- Coordinate with the Training Responsible of HR the realisation of the trainings;
- Follow up of the training plan;
- Organize metier-related trainings with metier counterparts.
- Control the realization of intermediary checkpoints during the trial period of newcomers;
- Administrative preparation and follow up of the yearly process for performance evaluation and objectives setting, in close relationship with HR counterparts
- Assure the deployment of the yearly Global People Survey campaign and consequent action plans in the Teams;
- Initiate people related activities for GFS staff, in collaboration with HR and the Communication Responsible
- Professional experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in organization and people processes;
- Experience in a HR environment is mandatory (L&D, Recruitment, Career Management or similar areas);
- Good knowledge of information systems and referentials;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 Level);
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organization skills;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Autonomy, pro-active attitude with the ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment;
- Team spirit and at ease with multi-tasking