Requisition ID: 131030
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 70%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you looking for an exciting job in an international IT environment? Do you want to contribute your professional experience and ideas in a new, creative and future-oriented environment?
Our Consulting team is looking for a young professionals to work in Enterprise Information Management – Data Services area. As a market leader for business solutions, SAP offers you an ideal working environment for your professional and personal development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Perform Remote/Onsite application specific solution consulting.
- Ability to participate in plan, run, and blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Participating in Statement Of Work creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems.
- Perform deliverables that meets the customer’s needs.
- Mobility and willingness to participate in international projects.
- Deliver projects and foster the expertise in SAP Enterprise Information Management( EIM) area: Data Integration,
- Data Quality Management, Data Migration and Data Analysis.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate / post graduate Degree from a well know and accredited university or institution, preferably in information technologies or Computer Science.
- Overall 2+ years of working experience.
- Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities with an ability to balance theory and practical reality.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex environments.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation capabilities, especially in driving consensus among senior technical resources.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Spanish, Italian or French.
Previous experience with Data Services or ETL tools