Designs and executes complex integration, operations or performance solutions for customers; requiring expert knowledge in multiple technical areas.
Designs and executes the technical solution in large and key priority customer project with high complexity and risk.
Provides leadership and leads large project technical teams to deliver integration, operations or performance relating services. Proactively seeks to understand customer needs and provides solutions to them. Being main interface between NSN and customer solution team in regard to technology platform discussions. Develops best practises based on techno-economic business understanding.
• The ideal candidate will have 15+ years working experience in the following:
• • Engage closely with a customer to design & develop solutions to fulfill customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures, and turning that into a customer solution.
• • An architect designs and improves a customer and/or Nokia solution IT/Telco architecture. The design solves a problem faced by, or fulfills an opportunity identified by 1 or more customers of Nokia. An architect captures, analyzes, manages and influences the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices and create/contribute to customer requirement summaries for solution development use.
• • Able to demonstrate strong sense of ownership
• • Ensure smooth field deployment and system integration
• • Around 15+ years of relevant experience in End to end solution architecting, planning at pre sales proposal stage & project delivery & testing phase covering the following technology area in turnkey system integration projects.
• • Key responsibility is to have a single interface towards customer and delivery team and give technical leadership in SI area.
• • Acts as a primary technical interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
• • Handling EPC network including configuration & implementation of the EPC interfaces over LTE signaling protocols (s1ap, GTP-C/U, Diameter)
• • Handling Core IP Network Architecture – Including Routers, Radius Servers and various protocols like IGMP, ICMP, EIGRP, Deep Packet Inspection etc.
• • Scoping & estimation of upcoming opportunities in presales phase
• • Dimensioning, Capacity, Hardware sizing
• Network with following teams: R&D, Business Line, Region and Sub-Region PMO, Global Services, Pre-sales
• Network with following nodes: IMS (P/I/S CSCF), TAS, INUM, PCRF, MSS(MGCF), MRF, BGW, MGW, DRA, SDM – HLR, One NDS, MNP, EIR, Wifi offload , AMS, Telco on Cloud
The candidate must have following personal skills:
• Ability to work under pressure in critical environments for sustained periods
• Must be self motivated and dynamic
• Able to motivate team members
• Must be willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to a successful resolution
• Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality work
• Experience of working with external customers is an added advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.