The Process Engineer works in our Porto Plant, in the Packing & Blowing department reporting to the Site Leader. The main objective of the team is to always look for loss elimination, standardization &lean organization.
The ideal candidate has at least 2/3 years experience in manufacturing environment and mechanical skills acquired in the line.
- Design, implement and maintain systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters
- Use this data to identify process losses
- Work with line management to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Eliminate or reduce (prioritized) losses through making process or work system changes
- Participate in the daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources
- Own critical daily management systems
- Standardize equipment and work processes
- Own the change management system for a designated process
- Update process control strategies and operating procedures as changes occur
- Share and reapply learning across processes, modules and plants
- Prepare and give training on process/equipment changes
- Develop him/herself through participating in corporate and external training
Minimum Skills Required:
- Education: Mechanical, Chemical or Electronic Engineer
- Experience: 2/3 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Purtuguese mother tongue
- Other Qualities: flexibility, ownership
Please send your cv in the english version.