As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- We are looking for Professionals with some SAP experience to be trained in SAP Solutions in order to build competencies for them to address requirements of customers in various industries and to deliver solutions to EMEA Customers in clusters North and South (over 20 countries).
- These professionals will focus their activity within functional finance areas.
- ABOUT SAP Near Shore Services Centre PORTUGAL
- Within SAP® Consulting, Service Delivery Center EMEA, the Near Shore Services Centre is a group that provides
- SAP consulting services to SAP customers. This group serves EMEA customers via tight cooperation with other local
- SAP consulting teams. This means regional delivery commitment in areas including SAP S/4 HANA Finance applications and solutions for Financial Services industries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Perform Remote/Onsite application specific solution consulting
- Deploy pre-engineered and “assemble-to-order” delivery principles to reduce customer’s Total Cost of Investment
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Participating in Statement Of Work creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
- High travel mobility and willingness to participate in international projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree – Informatics, Economics, Accounting/Finance or related business background
- Relevant studies and projects that were run during the university years
- Good knowledge of ERP architecture
- Good knowledge in financial, accounting, controlling, assets and treasury
- Good presentation and communication skills, open minded
- Well developed customer focus
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Fluent in English (at business level)
- Fluent in one of the following:
- Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
- Strong knowledge in accounting and legal reporting
- 3 years’ experience in implementation/maintenance of SAP FI (FI-CO, AA and TR)
- Knowledge in ABAP/Debug is a plus
- Integration of FI with other SAP modulus is a plus
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term) (up to 80% of working time)
- Traineeship in one or more of the knowledge areas will be considered an advantage
- Previous SAP Solutions knowledge will be considered an advantage