The Marketing and Communications Department is currently looking for a Communications Officer to start with a Professional Internship (m/f):
- Support the head of internal communications & events in the development and implementation of strategic communications planning
- Help developing comprehensive communications strategies that support the overall strategic direction of the company
- Suggest, plan and implement communications projects
- Assess communications programmes, report findings and recommend improvements.
Internal Communications (Proactive and reactive)
- Support the creation and promotion of effective internal communications strategies and practices at all levels of the organisation
- Develop and design internal campaigns
- Formulate appropriate messaging for sensitive and confidential materials to be communicated to internal and external audiences
- Administrate internal communications tools
- Plan content development, layout and production for internal communication tools (Intranet, newsletter, mass mailing etc.)
- Actively research and develop internal communications materials – news releases, articles, editorials, publications and other written communications products, including PowerPoint presentations
- Support in all managerial communications (managers’ community, managers toolkits, presentations etc.).
- Proof reading of several communications materials.
- Research venues, liaise with providers and support the Head internal communications & events in all organisational and logistical tasks.
- Create reports on the department’s activity and on the outcomes of internal initiatives.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BA or MA Degree in the areas of Corporate/strategic Communications or International relations
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (minimum C1)
- 1 – 3 years related work experience, ideally in Communications Area
- Experience in writing communications materials and event plans
- Excellent verbal and written skills (mandatory)
- Experience with digital tools (websites, mass mailing)
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Experience in project management
- Great understanding of communications techniques, principles and best practices
- Great ability to write and edit copy, and to design presentations
- Knowledge of image software edition
- Proactive, adaptable and creative
- Problem-solver, responsible and accountable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude (self-motivated and enthusiastic)
- Multi-task, organised, deadline-driven and able to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills (able to persuade and influence)
- Client Focused
- Keen to learn