Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- Leads and coaches the teams towards continuous improvement, driving efficiency and aiming for quality.
- Act as Change Agent for continuous improvement, Agile and best SW development practices within the unit and in the interfaces to other teams.
Main Responsibility Area
- Provide continuous improvement drive on all initiatives covering Process Improvement, Organization and Skills, Performance Management, Mindsets & Behaviors and Voice of the Customer.
- Act as a Mediator/Facilitator, capable of supporting the team in self-organizing in a productive way.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team to see how they are doing.
- Coach and mentor other Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Developers in the team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
- Ensure cross-team coordination and foster better communication between the interveners of different disciplines.
- Act as a project manager for improvement projects, when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Preferably, Scrum certified such as Certified scrum master or Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban.
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations.
- High energy level readiness to challenge status quo in a constructive manner.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.