GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction. http://img.newsletter.siemens.com/logos/spacer.gif
We are looking for an ITSM Development Specialist:
This role will be in charge of administrating the Service Catalog Tool for IT Infrastructure services. New or changes to Service Catalog items and workflows will be implemented by the Service Catalog Specialist in alignment with the Service Catalog Manager. The Service Catalog Specialist will manage multiple Service Catalog levels and control each catalog item on a technical level alongside the service lifecycle, from creation until decommissioning of a service in the Service Catalog ensuring a consistent and intuitive online ordering experience. This role will maintain the Service Catalog based on the specifications received from the Service Catalog Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Set up or modify new catalogs and define catalog details
- Create, modify and maintain catalog items and catalog item bundles within the Service Catalog
- Classify and categorize catalog items
- Configure what services an End User is allowed to see
- Test and pilot Service Catalog items (End-2-End)
- Publish new or modified Service Catalog items based on the release planning of the Service Catalog tool
- Retire and deactivate catalog items and manage implications
- Design and implement workflows for each service by defining a step-by-step process for fulfilling and approving the request (define new workflow fields, define workflow activities, publish new workflows)
- Manage catalog portal pages and sites in collaboration with the portal specialist
- Set up the design environment to enable a controlled item design and publishing process to ensure consistency of usage
- Set up fulfillment groups and define the fulfillment processes those groups use to enable fulfillment of requests, incidents, etc.
- Develop, test and implement catalog-related scripts
- Continuously monitor Service Catalog, provide specific analysis (e.g. on usage) to e.g. support service lifecycle management
- Aligning with Service Catalog Managers to maintain catalog items within the Service Catalog as required
- Coordinate implementation of new Service Catalog items considering dependencies in Configuration Items and Interfaces
- Support Service Catalog Manager in the communication of new or modified services
- Support optimizing the Service Catalog
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering or technical consultant for IT Service Management applications or other related solutions
- Demonstrated work experience in Service Management of IT Services
- Solid knowledge of best practices and standards regarding Service Catalog design and implementation
- Relevant working experience in a large scale IT environment
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong structured problem solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
- Well organized to coordinate content creation and maintenance in a team of worldwide internal and external IT specialists
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM tools
- Certified in ITIL v3
- Service Catalog Expert or Engineer
- Demonstrated work experience in design of IT Service Catalogs
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
Various trainings with respect to the ITSM core platform will be offered to build up product-specific skills and knowhow and regularly update and refresh required expertise
We are world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies. With our positioning along the eletriﬁcation value chain, we have knowhow that extends from power generation to power transmission, power distribution and smart grid to the efficient application of electrical energy. And with our outstanding strengths in automation, we’re well equipped for the future and the age of digitalization. This way, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. We make real what matters. So if you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English.