HR Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens in Human Resources, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are looking for an HR Administrator for the Swedish team:
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Sweden, such as:
- Administrative integration procedure (new hirings, transfers, termination of contracts);
- Data entry and maintenance for employees and organizational structure maintenance;
- Handle of fixed term contracts and contractual changes;
- Time management administration;
- Administrative tasks linked to recruitment and employment branding
- Providing direct support to Siemens Sweden employees in requests and clarifications concerning HR topics (email and phone);
- Preparation of reports, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Science or similar (preferable);
- Fluent Swedish* and English written and spoken – *mandatory;
- Previous professional experience in customer oriented and/or administration services;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, proactive, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
We offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
If our offer meets your professional expectations, please submit your application.