Are you ambitious and like to embrace new challenges? Are you in a Manager position for a start-up project?
We are currently recruiting:
- Inside Sales Team Manager (m/f)
- Proactively support your team to identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows;
- Manage your team through the on boarding process and registration of the partners they acquired;
- Provide leadership, support and development to members of the team;
- Follow up on new registrations and create relationship between partners and the Client;
- Track, manage and report of the current activity according to the team performance;
- Carry out call evaluations to ensure consistency and adherence to all regulatory requirements and best practice in customer engagement;
- Do reports to give the client feedback to continuously resolve and improve the system;
- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in order to reach their goals and results and deliver against agreed targets;
- Identify barriers and implement actions to improve productivity and success of your team.
- University Degree;
- Previous experience as a manager in a sales related project;
- Experience in a Channel environment;
- Experience in setting up a new project is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Second language is a plus;
- Very good knowledge in MS Office (Excel);
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Great opportunity to participate in a new project start up;
- Full time position;
- Possibility to work in a young, dynamic and multicultural company;
- Continuous Training;
- Attractive salary conditions;
- Work place: Tagus Park – Oeiras/Lisbon.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in English with the REF: ICAM_TM_11_16_OE.