IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are:
- You will have to perform the task done by technical professionals that have expertise in managing and operation of IT hardware, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services and products to meet the needs of a business.
- You will have to prepare for new or changed services, management of the change process, management of performance of systems and services in relation to their contribution to business performance.
- You will have to apply your technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions and typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical client situations.
- Should be able to work in night shifts (LA Timings) and willing to relocate to Hyderabad (India).
What you’ll do:
- Should be expert in OS/DB Migration (Mandatory), Implementing and Upgrade SAP New Dimension Products and having a proficiency to work independently. SAP Netweaver Certification / Migration certification will be an added advantage. Should have proven experience on Oracle database administration tasks.
- Accountable for individual, team, operational or departmental results.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge and expertise; show the ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches, demonstrate creative problem solving, independently generate solutions using analytical skills and business knowledge; challenge processes and identify improvements; provide technical/operational advice and leadership; work independently; have a positive impact on customer satisfaction and business measurements including cost and expense; have budgetary responsibility and participate in department planning, if required.
- OS/DB Migration (specifically Mainframe DB2 to DB2 UDB)
- SAP BASIS – ECC x.x, SAP Installations / Upgrades, BW / Potals / APO, DBA (Oracle/DB2), Netweaver Components, AIXCommunications
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you