The Web Developer is responsible for developing complex areas of the product. We are looking for someone with the aptitude and willingness to learn quickly and work with a wide range of technologies while the company continues its rapid growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES • Responsible for developing moderately complex areas of the product;
- Testing system components;
- Investigating and resolve most part of the issues;
- Product debugging.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- IT Background;
- Experience in Angular.JS and Node.JS is a plus;
- Appreciation of browser and platform variations;
- Can point to a public-facing web site you have had a hand in building;
- Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies;
- Experience with using browser-based debugging tools.
Key skills & attributes
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change.