The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible to analyze the needs of Teleperformance’s clients and then design tools which would meet their needs. You will be crafting amazing applications and tuning integrations inside a team where everyone’s opinion counts. You will promote and encourage the development of projects that represent added value to the company.
We are looking for thinkers and doers, creative and motivated people who are not afraid of facing challenges and who want to be on the cutting edge of finding new uses for technology.
- Do reporting and tuning integrations between applications through Microsoft Business Intelligence tools;
- Work with database queries mainly Microsoft SQL Server;
- Analyze, design solutions and solve technical problems;
- Corrective and evolutionary maintenance of campaigns;
- Work on many different projects for our internal and external clients;
- Work close with operations to assure all the client needs;
- Interact with other departments in order to improve and/or maximize the projects results;
- Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovation methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions)
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Graduation in Computer Science or similar subject;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience with Microsoft SQL Server (queries, design and optimization) and ETL Processes;
- Knowledge/experience with Business Intelligence processes and data warehousing concepts;
- Experience in developing scripts and reports with SSIS; SSRS and SSAS;
- Knowledge of Altitude software (uCI 7.5) is a plus;
- Microsoft certifications are a plus;
- Experience with Scrum methodologies is a plus;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Goal and target oriented;
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills;
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.