The position requires to be able to travel up to 80% of the time across the whole region of Africa, with a specific focus on Portuguese speaking Africa, mainly Angola, Mozambique.
Senior Technical Presales Consultants provide specialist pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of TEMENOS products and services. The Business Solution Group (BSG) is responsible for ensuring that current and prospective clients understand the features of the product and are accountable for making sure that the correct decision is made, determined by the needs of the client. Pre-Sales activities include, but are not limited to: system engineering aspects, product presentations, answering client questionnaires, creating collateral, perform training and troubleshooting. Senior Technical Presales Consultants are expected to train, educate and transfer knowledge to more junior BSG Consultants.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work independently, without day-to-day supervision or direction.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing TEMENOS product/services offering and provide product demonstrations, system architecture, system requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level) and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilisation of TEMENOS products and services.
- Answering RFPs/ RFIs, Designing Technical Solution adjusted to the Client Requirements.
- Preparing and delivering Solution based Product Presentations.
- Continuous Update on latest Temenos Technical modules, Architecture, Channels and Technical trends.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Ability to create scenarios requested by clients and execute them in T24 environment.
- Assist Sales Managers with qualifying individual deals.
- Provide specialist support to other TEMENOS consultants, distributors and partners in technical aspects, and build and enhance technical credibility in customer relations.
- Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
Skills and Qualifications
- Technical aspects: The candidate should have exposure/knowledge to banking /financial domain Technical
- Architecture, Development, Integration, Channels and Security. Knowledge of T24 Technical modules and architecture will be considered an advantage but not mandatory Ideal candidates would come from a banking technology domain, coming from the IT department of bank or the financial services companies.
- Pre-Sales skills: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, this includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques such as Target Account Selling (TAS) skills .
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with generally a minimum 5+ years of domain experience.
- Languages: Mandatory fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Strong Presentation skills, objection handling and effective written communication and personal impact skills essential.